Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to pass the fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then through hydroentanglement, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally finishing. Formed non-woven fabric. The advantage is that it does not produce lint, is strong, durable, silky soft, and has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton, the non-woven bag is easy to form and cheap.
||Mothproof,Eco-friendly,Non-toxic,Breathable,Anti-Bacteria and ect
||Agriculture,Shoes making and so on
Why choose the non woven fabric ?
* Light weight: Polypropylene has a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, thin and light, and has excellent bulkiness.
* Soft: composed of fine fibers (2-3D), formed by point-like hot-melt bonding, with moderate softness and comfort.
* Breathable: It has 100% fiber composition, is porous, and has good gas permeability and easy to keep the cloth dry.
* Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, formed by thermal bonding,
the product contains no other chemical components, chemical properties are stable, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate human skin.
* Antibacterial property: The product has water-extraction, no mildew, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid,and it is not mildew.
* Abrasion resistance: The rolling point is diamond-shaped and resistant to wear.